I learned a long time ago that I don’t do nearly as well with keeping things straight and meeting my goals unless I have it all written down on a checklist. My guess is that you do something similar as well.
So today, I thought I’d share a checklist that I created that’s been very handy along the way in my entrepreneurial and intrapreneurial pursuits.
My Personal Financial Checklist consisting of the following steps:
1. Figure Out Your Financial Goals: Extremely important. If it’s a pain for you, hire a professional, pay for a consultation or inquire from experts online. But whatever you do, don’t skip this step..
2. Determine An Asset Allocation Strategy: This will be based on your risk tolerance, retirement goals, and current age. Again, asking a professional to help you with this step may be necessary.
3. Secure Your Assets: Recoverable trusts make it easier for others when you pass away and helps avoid probate. (Don’t forget the pre-nup if needed).
4. Interview And Hire A Money Manager.
5. Transfer Funds: Make sure you monitor these monthly, meeting with your money manager quarterly.
I hope this gets you guys started. Many of us spend SO much time building our businesses that we forget to plan our PERSONAL financial future.
To your amazing and immediate success.
Christine Comaford, 7 Figure Business Builder
CEO of Mighty Ventures, Inc.
NY Times Best Selling Author of Rules for Renegades
Christine Comaford believes every entrepreneur has at least one multi-million dollar business inside of them. Her 7 Figure Business Formula has created over 153 multi-million dollar businesses. Learn the 6 proven steps to YOUR 7 Figure Business here: http://bit.ly/ComafordWebinar