Okay, the other side of $$$ is sales and marketing.
Here are the questions to help you determine your sales/marketing plan:
• What are your lead-generation sources and techniques, disqualification processes, and best practices?
• What are your online and offline marketing strategies? Do you have campaigns mapped out six months in advance? These will change and evolve, but putting a stake in the ground is crucial. Marketing campaigns don’t happen in a vacuum—your tech team, operations and administrative team, and sales team will need to both be in the loop and probably contribute their time.
• Do you provide education-based marketing? Be generous. The more free information and resources you provide that are targeted to adding value and guiding prospects into and through your sales funnel, the better.
• What’s your sales-force strategy: direct and indirect sales forces, joint ventures, affiliates, value-added resellers?
• Have you mapped out your sales-force compensation, quotas, accelerators, recoverable vs. nonrecoverable draws?
• Assess your company’s money status. Do you have enough? How much more do you want? When? You can get it through sales, financing or both, so be sure to map out your plans and proceed on parallel paths.
If you can be prepared with the answers to these questions before you begin your sales and marketing effort, your process will go much faster – and be much more likely to succeed. To shoot the breeze with ME and my AMAZING team from Mighty Ventures, get your seat at my Results Now Summit in San Francisco (THIS week! June 5/6). You’ll also get a million-dollar education in business acceleration from me personally, get to meet with some fantastic angel investors, enjoy endless networking opportunities and learn real strategies for success to help you launch your business into the stratosphere!
To your continued success!
Christine Comaford, Business Accelerator
CEO of Mighty Ventures, Inc.
NY Times Best Selling Author