Having a killer sales page is an absolute must to creating results now and CEO Freedom, because you can do all the hard work to drive them there, but if you’re sales page isn’t top notch, you’ll never make your sale. So first you need to really know your target market and speak to their pain. Each component of a sales page is key. Here are the 10 components that my friend Jane Deuber recommends.
1. Introduction: Start with a story, best case, YOUR story as to why you created this product.
2. Problem: State what problem your product solves.
3. Agitate the problem: What is the pain of not solving this problem? Why would the prospect want a solution right now? Why can’t they wait? Remember your greatest competitor is inertia. Pure and simple.
4. Solution: Provide a basic introduction to the product and provide a glimpse of their glorious future. If you own this product, here’s what your life will look like. Dang, it’s gorgeous. (Remember, your solution is a crucial part of the path to get them to buy your product – that’s the end game – the results NOW that you’re looking for.)
5. Reasons you created this product: What you suffered from, make us feel it, and then we’ll understand why you just HAD to create this product.
6. Bullet points: This is simply a list of product details. Make them compelling, of course, and every 7-10 bullets offer the prospect the opportunity to buy now.
7. Features and benefits: An in-depth explanation of the features of your product, this is the cause and effect of your product features. There should be no less than 9 features and benefits.
8. Bonus items: Give the prospect a reason to buy today instead of waiting. Make sure a bonus complements your product. Just because something is free doesn’t mean it will help your sales, and sales are the results NOW that we’re looking for.
9. Guarantee: Guarantees tell your reader that you are confident enough in your product to stand behind it. Studies have shown that the longer the guarantee, the less likely a person will ask for a refund. Be realistic. Be fair.
10. Order area: Make a prospect feel comfortable placing an order on your website. Some internet marketers insist on avoiding the words “No Risk”. The word “Risk” makes people uncomfortable whether there is a “no” in front of it or not. I have mixed feelings on this. Decide for yourself — after all, this is your sales page and your CEO freedom that you’re creating. Whatever you decide, just be sure to measure how many people visit the sales page and how many become your paying customers. Remember THAT is the only measure of results now that really matters. Everything else is just the groundwork.
Christine Comaford, CEO Freedom Fighter
CEO of Mighty Ventures, Inc.
PS: In the spirit of great free gifts with TONS of value, if you haven’t gotten my FREE CD on the “6 SECRETS to Creating More Time, Money, Freedom & FUN In Your Business,” you’re simply leaving money on the table. Click here and let me help you get serious about living a better life, finding the results now that you’re looking for and creating real CEO freedom in your life and business http://www.bit.ly/iBmuI