Are you our next Director of Digital Marketing?
Title: Director of Digital Marketing
Location: Remote/work from home, in a Pacific Time or Mountain Time area
Compensation: 1099 contract position; compensation up to $8000 per month. Long-term commitment required.
We’re a fast-paced neuroscience-based management consulting company providing executive coaching, training and consulting services based on our potent and easy to learn and apply neuroscience techniques. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Leader to drive pipeline and brand awareness. If you want to collaborate with a great team, have a major, positive impact on a company’s future and provide big vision plus detailed execution, this is an ideal role for you.
You’ll have a CEO that cranks out content at an amazing pace, a part-time graphics designer and organizational resources committed to marketing. Join us!
Our Director of Digital Marketing will have the proven ability to:
- Create strategy and drive solid, consistent execution
- Design, implement, track results of powerful B2B inbound and outbound marketing programs that drive conversion for mid-sized companies
- Demonstrate expertise with SEO, blogs, social, email marketing and ability to learn our voice and write with it
- Talk with prospects; rapidly build rapport and help them see the value of our services, and ultimately to buy them
- Put her/his 10+years of B2B marketing experience to use in achieving tangible, measurable results (conversion, inbound inquiries, etc)
The successful candidate must have:
- References endorsing your ability to deliver effective marketing for small companies
- A portfolio of sample work to show us
- A personal brand of “get stuff done on time, as specified, with high quality”
- The ability to lead our other part-time members and be their sounding board
- Highly effective written communication skills
- A strong work ethic
- Organization, follow through, take-charge, positive attitude
The Director of Digital Marketing must be:
- Highly accountable with solid personal responsibility
- Deeply committed to personal growth and continual skill improvement
- Proactive, results-oriented
- Familiar with small company environments
Skills & Qualifications
- 10+ years of experience in a B2B marketing discipline
- Highly driven, self-starter with strong organizational skills
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Passionate about personal and professional brand
- Familiarity with the following platforms is a plus: Hootsuite, Mailchimp, LeadPages, Dropbox, WordPress