The Neuroscience of Navigating Change - 3 Proven Tools To Boost Change Agility:
In a world of relentless change, resilience is paramount for the success of your team, organization, bottom line. Our ability to adapt and pivot has never been more important. And our ability to help our teams to do so as well is essential. Watch this webinar to learn 3 proven, neuroscience-based tools you can use immediately to:
- Shift group focus to outcomes vs. problems
- Understand why teams do what they do, and create new behavioral choices
- Spark innovation and teamwork, and keep it burning
- Empower your people to embrace change as a new opportunity for growth
- Meet the demands of changing markets, customers, and competitors
Bust Your Blindspots: 2 Sure-Fire Tools To Boost Performance And Get What You Want
Blindspots. We've all got 'em. And they can kill our performance, our ability to make sound decisions, even our internal peace. During this 30-minute action-packed webinar you'll learn 2 proven tools to shine light into your blindspots and finally understand why you don't always get the results you want, how you tell others to treat you, where you miss key input and omit it from your decision-making process. Watch this webinar to learn:
- The 5 Rights Every Human Being Has
- How You Are Sabotaging Getting What You Want
- Why You Aren't Getting The Respect You Deserve
- How Blindspots Are Killing Your Performance
Bust Your Biases: Take Your Leadership To The Next Level
More and more studies show that diverse and inclusive teams consistently outperform teams made up of people who are very similar to each other. What's more, leaders who identify their bias - and learn to navigate their bias effectively - make better decisions and experience more optimal outcomes overall. In short, busting unconscious bias is critical for leaders. Watch this webinar to learn:
- What Your Bias Is
- How Your Bias Impacts Your Decision Making
- The Benefits Of Bias
- How To Optimize Your Bias For Better Decision Making & Effective Leadership
The Four Traits Of Rock Star Employees
Christine Comaford, SmartTribes Institute CEO and Leadership & Culture Coach, discusses:
- THE FOUR key traits that must be identified and cultivated to achieve full rock star potential.
- HOW to look for these traits in others.
- WHICH of these traits can be learned (and how!)
- WHAT this means for you as a leader!
Get a SmartTribe For High ROI
Team [Noun] : a number of persons associated together in some joint action.
SmartTribe [Noun] : a group of people who are focused, clear, accountable, influential, and who consistently out-sell, out-perform and out-innovate the competition.
Which do you want in your organization?
When the New York Times best-selling book SmartTribes burst onto the business book scene, the results in it got people talking. A few years and thousands of SmartTribes later, the data show that organizations with SmartTribes are skyrocketing in key areas:
- Sales: improved close rate by 44% and closed 50% faster
- Revenue: Profits and revenue increased up to 201% annually
- Marketing: demand generation increased by 237%
- Product: New products and services developed 48% faster
Want to grow past that next revenue milestone? You need a SmartTribe.