Case Study: Strengthening Teams In Changing Times
Company: Nestle Purina Petcare
Industry: Consumer Goods
About: Nestle Purina Petcare is subsidiary of Nestlé which produces and markets well known pet food, treats and litter brands, including Purina Pro Plan, Purina Dog Chow, Friskies, Beneful and Purina ONE.
STI Programs: Neuroscience of Optimal Teams Workshop, Leadership Coaching, Sales and Marketing Intensive
“STI’s Building Brilliant Teams training is a key course in our Leadership Development program. Our leaders like the high interactivity, the hands-on labs, the practical brain-based tools that are easy to learn and immediately create high impact results. The case studies which help clarify STI’s key tools are popular too. Here’s direct feedback from our leaders and what they found most helpful:
- The need to be more aware of what drives others and how to realize and react to it. Everyone is a valuable team member.
- The various tools, like outcome frame and Safety/Belonging/Mattering in particular – also perceiving my team in the terms of a ‘tribe’ with common values that define who we are is good
- Very helpful class – new ways to perceive old and troublesome issues and challenges in our teams and potentially address them going forward
- Learning skills to provide Effective Feedback and Effective Delegation
- Instructor was very knowledgeable and her presentation was full of energy--her experience with other companies was very helpful in putting things into perspective
- Very interesting - tying in the neuroscience and emotional drivers of satisfaction and motivation to drive team performance and happiness
- Feedback and Effective Delegation – these tools I can implement myself
- Great class! One of the best I’ve attended!
- The experience of the instructor and her ability to link real life/behaviors to the technical field of neuroscience opened my eyes quite a bit.