Make Your Team Smarter Overnight
The Neuroscience of Compelling Leadership
In this highly interactive training, we will explore aspects of neuroscience that can be applied to leadership with remarkable results. From our work with hundreds of successful entrepreneurs, top executive teams and political leaders, we’ll take the current leadership model and turn it on its head. Today’s leaders need to be more connected to a deeper ability to communicate & influence others to cause higher levels of accountability and productivity on their teams.
This training will guide participants on a thought-provoking journey to where leadership is heading, while challenging each participant to consider how engaging in this future will enhance and support the rapid growth of their company.
What Will You Learn?
- What every human being craves at a primal and neurological level—and how to give it to them
- How the brain works in change, growth, and learning scenarios—and how to shift the brain into enthusiasm and innovation versus fear and resistance
- How we use our attention (or lack of) and the 50-70% emotional impact it has on our team
- A proven process to gain 5-15 more hours per week and make your team 35% more productive in 6 months or less
- What our brains crave in communication patterns and how to create effective rhythms
- What stress and urgency addiction does to our decision making capabilities and how to create a culture of sustainability
- The 6 Stances to quickly shift “energetic posturing” as a leader to increase influence with your Board, clients, prospects, colleagues, direct reports and employees
Results You Can Expect:
- Shift colleagues, team members, board members, family members from their Critter State (fight, flight, freeze) into their Smart State (full access to emotions, innovation, desire for positive outcomes)
- Increase focus and presence to build stronger leadership
- Communicate more explicitly resulting in faster more effective and complete outcomes
- Increase transparency through proven accountability structures
- Build a sustainable culture where burn out and unvoiced frustrations are a distant memory